How long in advance to apply for study in the United States

How long in advance to apply for study in the United States

- in Business
Comments Off on How long in advance to apply for study in the United States

In recent years, the most popular study in the United States is the concept of “early planning, early application, early success”. This is mainly based on the continued positive interest in the US study abroad policy in the next few years. Due to the increasing number of Chinese students applying for prestigious universities in the United States and the increasingly fierce competition, this will inevitably lead more Chinese students to act early, accelerate the enrichment of knowledge, enhance the background, and make themselves more competitive. So how long in advance is the best choice? Generally speaking, in addition to preparing for the exam abroad, the application for studying in the United States needs to be 1-1 and a half years in advance. But we suggest that to enter the top 30 universities in the United States, it is best to prepare 2-3 years in advance. In other words, the more you want to rush to a classmate, the more you have to prepare in advance!

If you are a high school student, be prepared to go to the undergraduate. You should start planning during your third year of high school. For college students who are going to study for a master’s degree, it is more feasible to start from the third year of junior high school. There are many links that need to be considered in advance so as not to delay the application and your own future. The cost of the previous budget will give you a clear idea of whether your economic strength can afford all the expenses of studying abroad. Find out the deadlines for school admission applications and scholarship applications, and determine when you will take the mandatory test mentioned in the admission requirements. And reduce your list of ideal universities to 10 to 20.

If you really don’t know how to choose, you can ask for help from the study agent. They will give you professional advice. If you have troubles in looking for a school or dropping out of school (also known as 留学退学), urgent transfer (also known as 紧急转学), or looking for a summer internship (also known as 暑期实习), you can ask them. Suggest. After graduation, in order to maintain legal status, you need to apply for h1b and green card (also known as h1b绿卡). The US h1b visa (also known as 美国h1b签证) will be the choice of most people, but before that, you must remember to apply the opt extension (also known as opt延期).

About the author

You may also like

Services provided by advertisement agencies

When maintaining a business, it is fundamental for